Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

Another album of the month! In which we celebrate Christmas with Gwen Stefani!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! How are you today and how are things going?? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well for you! Merry Christmas Eve Eve! This is insane, how close we are from the amazing date that I've been waiting for this whole year! Wonderful time of amazingness!  I'm truly happy and I can't wait, but I'm also sad it's going and when it's gone we'll only see the whole celebration in September 2019... Well, it's true, for me Christmas is the whole year, but the actual season, well... unfortunately nothing can last forever, but anyway, it's amazing while it lasts, and Christmas is truly here, so anyway, let's think on the future later, let's celebrate our present! Our brilliant present!
And like I said, I wanted to have another Christmas album this month, just as a way to celebrate Christmas even more, it's a time for songs, and we have so many to highlight! I was going to do this Friday, but two posts in a row for me it's not my ideal scenario, so I decided to postpone it, and here we are, having another Christmas album! This one, released in 2017 and updated this year, became one of my favorites! You Make It Feel Like Christmas, by one of my favorites: Gwen Stefani!


Gwen it's truly one of my favorite artists! Her voice is unique, her personality is massive and she's all over the place concerning genre and all that! She goes from Ska to Country, and now with this wonderful Christmas Album, she goes classic jazz and gives old Christmas favorites a refreshed tone, even if going on a more standard approach! I truly loved it, her song featuring also one of my favorites: Blake Shelton, is amazing and definitely fits with the best time of the year! My personal favorites are this one and Christmas Eve! It's amazing how this time of the year inspire so many singers to produce art and amazing stuff for us to hear and enjoy! This definitely suits the spirit of the season! What also makes me impressed is how Gwen's voice fits with the songs and the style without losing itself into it, keeping her personality and bringing something more to a time filled with songs and definitely overcrowded in the best way possible with music! I definitely recommend this great album to you guys this Christmas! I think giving it a chance is definitely a nice idea! And if you don't have Spotify, do not distress, as I have the Youtube link to it right here!

I'm sorry, some songs are missing on the Youtube Version, the one I posted on Spotify is the Deluxe one, well, anyway, I do hope you may enjoy it anyway! Happy Christmas to you! Hope you may have a wonderful day, and I wish you the best! See you guys on the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts