Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we reach the last day of 2018. Happy New Year

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! Good Afternoon and I wish you the best! Happy New Year's Eve! We're here on day 31st of December, waiting for the Unknown, 2019! The Christmas decorations suffer some changes, they turn white and silver, one by one the Santas are gone, back to the box, back to their storage space. Red and Green become Gold and Silver, and soon we'll be back to day 1 of a new year. If things go well, it will be the 1st year anniversary of my blog, and I'll be here hopefully, writing the whole year! It's risky to say things like that. My friend, wisely, said I should not put too much pressure on things, what will happen shall happen. He's right, but me, Oh me, I don't want the wrong thing to happen, I can't take it. I don't want to stop blogging, I don't want my friendships to die, I don't want my plants to go away, I don't want to lose my stuff, I don't want to die, I don't want to lose a subject. I lost a subject, some friendships are gone, some plants have died, I lost some stuff, my sunglasses are yet to be found, some plans don't work, some years take the wrong turn. I'll never be used to this. I don't think anyone will. I don't want to accept that. I'm stubborn. Well, but it happens. I don't admit the possibility of it, but it does. On February I thought 2018 could be my best year since 2012. It was not. But it was not another 2014. No. And I'm still learning. And as much as I'm stubborn, my friend is right, and it will be fine. Some people I said Happy 2017 I won't be saying Happy 2018, and some people I didn't know the existence in 2017 I sent the huge messages in 2018. I don't care what comes tomorrow, we can face it together, the way old friends do. That's what ABBA say, and that's what I believe, it's not who I am, but it's something I strive to achieve one day. I'm sure my friendships will last though, I'm sure my glasses will be here though. My plants will live again, I'll find my lost stuff. I will finish the drawing, I'll recover the lost subjects. I suck at studying, but well, I will, don't ask me how, somehow I will, I don't know how, but I will. I wont let anyone push me in the future saying "you did it once, you can do it again" because I'm not sure how I did it once in the first place, but anyway, their intention is good, and though it annoys me, well, sometimes love can be annoying, but it's a good feeling anyway, and I appreciate it. There's a nice ABBA song for this time of the year, one that I'll share it with you guys now, Youtube and Spotify!



It's amazing how ABBA has always the right thing to say. We are indeed at the end of a decade. 2019! Wow, look how far we've come. What will be next for us in 2020? What will we say in 2029? Who knows? Indeed my friend is right. What will be shall be.
Well, and talking about possibilities, tell me:

Michael Sanchez asks this in this cover of this amazing song, and so do I! Always a nice question! As for me, I'll be with my Aunt and mom and grandparents! It will be great, and I hope I get to see the fireworks as well! And since we're here, let me share with you the last picture of 2019!


The Christmas Decoration in New Year Style! My plants will have new vases this 2019, and hopefully they'll thrive and I may add new plants to my life!! I want a nice Dutch Tuja! Hopefully I'll get one! A 2019 filled with hope for you! Thank you for everything this year, dear reader! You are the very Best! Remember Christmas is the whole year, and the season goes until January 5th. Wish you the best indeed. Many blessings to you! See you next year. Thank you everyone who made my 2018 better, thank you for every stuff I learnt, thank you for this blog. Thank you. 

Comments

Popular Posts