Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we say Hello to December! Happy December!

Hello to you!! Happy Saturday!! And good Afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope you're having a nice day and good moments!
As for me, I'm so happy, and why is that? Well, how couldnt I be happy, having we reached the CHRISTMAS MONTH?! This is my absolute favorite time of the year! This is December, this is the time of Pinetrees and conifers, the time of decoration and santas, of gifts, of caroling, of gathering, of confraternization, of friendships, of nice relationships, of good memories, of faith and belief, of the celebration of life, honestly, the biggest one! It's been here since before Christianity and still make humans happy, and will keep on doing that, for everyone!
It is indeed a time I've been waiting since January, and I'm so happy it is here! I hope this may be a wonderful month and things be really fine, with amazing celebrations and all that, of just some peace and some nice vacations. I still have a lot to do for College, but anyway, I'm virtually on vacation and that is so awesome! It started well, December, I'm having a calm day, just writing this post, though struggling a little to find the words, because I want to make this December message special, maybe if I don't put any pressure in it, things will be better, but anyway, it's a calm day, I like to celebrate my calm moments.
As for the blog schedule, things will keep on being like it were stablished in October, an optional picture of the week day on Monday, a sketch of the week for sure on Wednesday, a song of the week for sure on Friday, and an optional art of the week on Saturday! Monday and Saturday are optional because the thematics is very helpful when I'm having creative blocks or when I don't have anything in mind, it helps a lot, but like when I have an idea, those are the days I'll have to be more free to talk about what I already have in mind! Of course, my schedule is a guide for me rather than an order, but I like to stick to it because it give me a rhythm to my blog and make things predictable, it helps me in the end, rather than being my enemy.
I have some decoration to share with you guys already, of beautiful Christmas time! Things look so beautiful! It's a time filled with magic! Let me show it!

This is the pattern for a Christmas tablecloth! It is so wonderful, I had to take a picture, I love it so much
These are some details on the christmas tree, that looks so beautiful this year, as it looks every year it is prepared for the wonderful time

And this is what we have for now! Just a warm hello to December and some Christmas pictures! It's gonna be a wonderful time, regardless of anything! Like I said, wish you a wonderful month of December and the best! Have a great Christmas season and the best! You're the best as well! Thank you so much for being here and I see you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts