Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about a great Christmas Special!

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you and good evening as well! Also happy December and happy Christma season!! How are you today, how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, hope you're having a nice day indeed! As for me, today was a calm day! I could've done more, and I didn't progress much on my studies today, since I have a test tomorrow, but anyway, I hope I got this... The weather was hot, as usual, but well, it's Christmas season, so, yea! I also talked to some friends, and that was amazing too! Hope Sunday may be more productive, I want to sketch something. Of course, I wanted to have made this post sooner, but I'm kind of enjoying writing on the night, though I prefer doing it during the day, anyway... Today there's a very special Christmas special I'd love to talk about! A Very Murray Christmas!!


When I heard Sofia Coppola was doing a christmas special for Netflix, I got so excited to see it! When I finally got to watch it, back on the Christmas of 2015, as I was expecting, I loved it so much! It became a Christmas tradition of mine ever since, to watch this amazing special on every season! In fact, I appreciated it so much I even watch it "out of season", and I have put the sentence like that because for me Christmas is all year, but anyway, this show has a killer cast, with Bill Murray at the center of it all, but also Rashida Jones, Jason Schwartzman, Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph, Paul Shaffer, and some really interesting appearances thoughout the show, such as Michael Cera, Miley Cyrus, George Clooney, Chris Rock, and the list goes on! Indeed is quite a spectacle!
The plot is quite simple, and it patch small stories as it goes on, starting on a Christmas special Bill Murray has to do, but is very reluctant on doing so, and so it goes from there! 
This special is very pleasant and nice to watch! It passes fast and at least made me wanting to rewatch and see it more when it's over! Lots of wonderful songs in it, even more forgotten Christmas ones, which is always amazing to see it back, I loved all the songs and the people singing it did it beautifully, it's lovely and smart, I definitely appreciated it a lot! It also made me recognize the talent of Miley! I use to ignore her, specially after her career took the path it took in 2013 and so on, but seeing her appearance on the show, it really made me at least recognize that she's a great singer, and today I really appreciate her and listen to some of her songs! And I also like her as a coach on The Voice! 
The Aesthetics of it is smart, really feels like New York, and it really has the director touch in it, which is refreshing! I really adore the work by Sofia, my favorite movie, Marie Antoinette, was made by her, and I felt all of this on the special, and I loved it! And of course, Bill Murray is just amazing, he's an actor that truly makes me want to see a movie just because he's in it! 
And for today this very nice and eyecandy Christmas Special is what we have! If you feel like it, give it a chance and you might like it too! Thank you so much for reading this post, you're really the best, dear reader, and I always appreciate your presence a lot! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts