Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the Week! In which we talk about the beautiful Christmas Garland!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you and good Afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are fine! Happy December as well! I really love this Month a lot, and I love Christmas! Today it was a rainy day, which is always wonderful to have, it's incredible how everything changes on a day of rain, truly remarkable! I also had the last test of the semester, which happened to be a bit better than I was expecting, but honestly we can't rush any results, I'll only feel safe or lost when I receive the grade. So I'm oficially on my vacations, but that was a condition in which I was on basically since the end of November, so that's just a formality, a very important one, but still... God only knows if this will be enough for me to save my situation this not wonderful semester, if it is not I'm fine with it, but if it is wow, sometimes life can be good with me! Anyway, today is picture of the week day! And I'm thriving this season, as I always do, since there's so much beauty and decoration around for me to take pictures of! Recently I went to the furniture store and it's so beautiful there, with everything so filled with colors and northen scenes! Just look at this wonderful Garland I found there!


With so many fruits of the season, plants and arranged in such a nice pattern, truly something lovely that caught my attention in a special way! It's really impressive how those arrangements are put together, made by humans or machines, but nonetheless machines programmed by humans, that celebrate Christmas and make everything so nice! I love the pine seeds with the green of the leaves, and the red of the fruits, everything shaped like a pentagon, pleasant to see indeed! I love garlands, I need to just try and draw one soon, on time for the grand Christmas day! I have some sketches in mind and things I want to try out, but the garland, I really wanted to do one, or at least try, since I never did something of the kind before, definitely a challenge that can break me, but can also open new doors to my doodles!
This lovely decoration is what we have for today! Thank you so much for reading this! You are the very best, and I wish you a wonderful week. See you next time! 

Comments

Popular Posts