Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Sketch of the Week! In which Christmas goes on!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Happy Boxing day and happy Christmas! I thought about doing a post out of schedule yesterday, but I decided to take the day to rest a bit and return today with the Sketch of the week! Christmas as December 24th and 25th is gone for 2018, but the wonderful season still goes, passing through the new year and it reaches its end on January 5th of 2019! I definitely will keep on celebrating it, and like I keep on saying, Christmas is everyday of the year! It stands on the background for most of the year, and it comes out strong in the special season! This Christmas was one of relaxation and rest. It always is, but this one caught the attention. Played lots of The Sims, and made some sketches! I plan on doing some more in the future, and I do need to return on reading my book!!! It's such a big one, I'm so far for being finished with it! Today after writing this I'll at least try to read one chapter of it. I also need to water my lovely plants! I'm being more careful with the water I give to them, Succulents and Cactuses don't like too much water, so I never know 100% when to water them! I try to keep things on a rhythm, so I give them water every Monday, but I wasn't at home this Monday, so I do have to update them on their water!
Before we begin, I found this lovely piece of illustration yesterday at night, and I just wanted to share it with you guys today!


This is Christmas Eve, made in 1982 by Ronald Searle! A truly playful and lovely image of two nice kittens messin around on the Christmas Tree! I loved the style of it and I love Kittens, this is Christmas for me indeed! Quite quirky and lovely! I needed to share that today with you guys! Right along with the sketch of the week, coming right away:


Coming as the Christmas mansion with trees, a street lamp and a quick Santa Claus passing through the nighty sky, a very bright night, one of those you can almost go to the outdoors and see the words of a book next to you without the need of extra lamps. Santa passes throgh and leaves a trail, there's lots of snow on the ground, and the mansion is standing like a ship on the sea, its lights being reflected on the snow like the snow is water. It's a sea indeed, but a sea of snow, and it goes, deep, cold, powerful. I wanted to make the house with a proper set of colors, something I'm trying to do these days, because I tend to go wild on them, do every wall in a different neon color, too much is too much and it's awesome, this is what I usually do, so sometimes I just try to step back and do a more sober drawing, hard but well, sometimes it's worth it! Hope this was one of those times, hope you found my drawing nice, but honestly thank you so much for just being here. I do appreciate you a lot and you're the very best! This not so small post is what we have for today! See you guys next time!

Comments

Popular Posts