Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Sketch of the week! In which we talk about the trees with snow!

Hello to you! Happy December and Christmas season! And also good evening and welcome to the post of today! Lovely to see you, dear reader, and amazing to be here, writing this post! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope everything is really fine! As for me, I'm happy to be here! Classes are soon coming to a close and I'm so happy it is Christmas time! I can feel the healing effects of Christmas season well, and they're amazing. It's been too hot here lately thoughm what a dry year, what a really strong summer! Really, this makes me dream of Snow and winter way more than I should, specially because I say I love cold all the time, but I'm wearing my sweater when it's like 22 Celsius, that's the curse of living in a tropical place, you cannot stand the heat, but you die on the cold as well. Lovely month of December, so many colors and decoration, truly splendid!
Today is sketch of the week day, yahoo! And I made a really experimental sketch recently, I wanted to make it snow on my imaginary forests, I wanted to make trees covered by snow, it was really hard, but I plan on doing a lot more snowy sketches for this christmas season! Anyway, for today, the experimental trees with snow is what I have to show to you, lovely people!


So this is my very experimental Christmas trees, covered with lots of snow, in a very snowy place, where the ground is frozen and the wind blows strong and really cold. It is not fall season anymore, we're definitely on Winter! I mostly decided to mix Green, Gray and some shade of blue together in this different sketch for me, and maybe a prologue for more weather and snow in the future. One of the trees got a bit messed up, but not all the trees have to be standard right? In nature, things are not perfect, this is definitely the case for this small tree. I'm using a different kind of paper as well!
Just another homage to my favorite season! And I also made some imaginative red details on the trees, I thought it would go well with everything! Maybe it's so hot in here this time of the year, it makes you dream about snow indeed, you can't even wear socks anymore because it's too hot! In comparison, I miss the winter of this year, though it was a very dry one... Well, anyway, it's lovely one way or another!
So, this small sketch is what I have to offer to you today, on this really hot December night! Hope you're really having a good day and things are amazing for you. Thank you so much for reading this, you're the very best, and I see you guys on the next post! Yay!!

Comments

Popular Posts