Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which I share the part 2 of the Story!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you, and good morning/Afternoon!! How are you today and how things are going? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope things are going fine! Today another week of January is starting, which is nice! I think it can be nice indeed! Yesterday rained, which is so nice! I love rain, so much! I hope it rains today as well, eventually, for now it's really hot, it's the height of Summer, but you never know! Before we begin the part 2 of our story, I have a picture to show you guys! It is so beautiful it's of some flowers I've seen recently, quite ordinary flowers, actually, nothing special, but I think they're beautiful, let me show to you, dear reader! They're so geometrical and blossoming, I love it! 


So, after these flowers, that I think are really pleasant, we can proceed to our story! 

(...)
At 2PM, everything was calm at that place, people were at sleep and the children were doing some mess somewhere away from me. I was looking for something important that I have missed, what it was I can't properly recall. I was searching through the house, focused on finding the object, when I turned my eyes a bit to see a small hallway on a place where it shouldn't be any. That place was supposed to be the bathroom of the living room. That caught my atention greatly, and I even forgot what I was doing previously. Turning my focus to the hallway, I went through it. It was indeed a curious place, and I, in the end, found myself in a room I've never seen before, that vaguely remembered me of another house I've been in previously in my life, but that's another story, moving on... The small place had  two sofas as white as snow  and a small table with a small yellow lamp in it, on the walls I could see a big window, covered in curtains, the kind I found rather curious! But I didn't spend much of my attention there, as things are about to get way, but way more bizarre! As I turned around once more, I found another room, one that as I get inside of it, the bigger it gets. It is made of wood and bricks, with a very vivid tonality of brown with a red twist to it, looking like hair dye or chocolate, even. I can see many fancy furniture there, and many beautiful objects as well, the ones I'd love to take pictures of and post them online. My eyes are feasting on the place, that is so different from the room I was in before, it looked like I was in a completely different building! The beach house was gone, I felt like I was in a different country, or even world. And I looked to the window I found, it was dark! I thought it was something on the glass, but as I turned around once more, I could see that place didn't have one of its walls, the room was open to a fancy corridor, like an extensive boulevard. I could count many plants as well, like it was a rich well cultivated californian garden. I could see the corridor had stone in the floor, and I also could see many splendid gateways, on the other side of the promenade, giving the impression it was the doorway to an important place. It felt like I was on the park of a prosperous nice city, a touristic hub, and the corridor was like one of the streets to it, as it had no beginning, and no end, in sight. I could smeel party house, which pleased me greatly. And what's more, it was a night sky above! Stars and the moon! The last time I checked, it was like 2PM or something, and yet, a night sky! The lights were on, the temperature was fresh, it was a night sky, and yet, 2PM! How could this be?! And I started to explore more the place, more fascinated than intimidated, with a vague notion that this wasn't real, as I was on the beach house just seconds before, nothing of that could ever be possible! I wandered and wandered, I saw the plants in the garden, the arcs with its gates wide open, I could hear conversation, fun and laughter, and I was trying to understand everything going on. Until someone yelled at me.
(...)

And this not so small part is what we have for today, in our gathering in the Divagation Store! The Part 3 is coming this Wednesday, and I'll try to fit a sketch into it, hopefully I will, so we can have a Sketch of the week with it! Anyway, thank you so so so much for being here, you are indeed the very best, and I see you next time, hopefully!

Comments