Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we see a kitten napping in the radiator! And the picture of the Week!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! And good Afternoon as well! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope you are doing fine! I'm having a calm day so far, I watched some The Office, the weather is hot but I have my electric fans, and I may or my not turn the air conditioner on... I'm so tempted to do so, though that wouldn't be wise, or would it be, as the sun is cooking everything under its shines, and talking about air conditioners, I saw a very lovely painting recently, that made me so happy, and that I wanted so much to share with you guys right now! A cat in a Battery (Radiator) by Maria Chepeleva!


This kitten, like me, knows how amazing those devices can be! On a hot weather like mine, living without air conditioning is harsh, and on cold weathers, having a heater has the same effect! Also, how relaxed he sounds, just having his nap, observing the enviroment, he looks peaceful and comfortable! Maybe some human may show up to bother him, but some petting might suit this lovely creature! I loved this painting very much, it is indeed a wonderful one, I love kittens and I love oil painting and I love the wallpaper, how talented the artist is to produce such effects, I'm enchanted! I wish I had a kitten, I can't right at this moment, but I'm slowly feeling more comfortable, and I think when the time comes I'll be able to own a cat and properly take care of him! Giving him healthcare, proper food, love, everything this lovely creature may need. I wish I was in a mood to write something these days, though I'm still tired of that story I finished in 2018, dedicated to Zach, and there's the story I translated on my blog as well, my mind is tired this January, I think it happens, some moments are more creative than others... I will though try to do some poetry, as it's always good, a bit of a small freestyle piece, as I know my limitations. Anyway, on this relaxed enviroment, I also would like to share with you guys the picture of the week! A small world of plants and a really blue sky, one of the only good things that comes with this unsufferable temperature.


It's hard to believe this is just a small picture, bellow it we have a wall and around it just some grass, plants can be find in the other side of the wall, but they're small, the miniature of a forest. Lovely plants those are, lovely leafs! It is an enchanting enviroment, that pleases me a lot! It's nice to return on the routine on my blog, to have pictures of the week and stuff.
I turned the air conditioner on in the end, it cooled the enviroment a lot and it is much more comfortable now, though I may turn it off soon when I start freezing! Anyway, thank you so much for being here and reading this! You are the very best! I'm very thankful for it! This is what we have today on the Divagation Store! See you on the next post! Yahoo!

Comments

Popular Posts