Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

Sketch of the week! An homage to my Friend!

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you!! And good night!! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope you are well! January is still going, and it's quite an interesting month, I must say! Today was hotter than yesterday, as yesterday saw rain and pleasant winds, two things that today was lacking in. I decided to spend my whole day in my pajamas, as I realized my vacations are starting to come to a close and I want to enjoy my last days of it on the best way I can! I love pajamas, most of my fashion circles this type of outfit that I found so wonderful. They are comfy and remarkably wonderful, beautiful to see, a blessing to wear. For me, one of the most important simbols of carefree days is being able to walk around on your pajamas everywhere, at your home and even on the streets! I did that before once, like when I was returning home from some tests I did in a School close to my house, as I realized the streets were empty with no soul to be found, I could feel relaxed enough to dance around, walk silly, all those things you wouldn't do with mean eyes around. Those moments are important, this relaxation is what I live for. Anyway, too much small talk, today is sketch of the week day, so let's jump to it! Here we have an homage to my great online friend, Man Of Vault, a vivid soul and a person I love to talk to.


As I am in a period of not doing much sketches, I wanted to do a fanart to him today as he's a wonderful guy and I wanted something to reflect his very bright soul, I am not a good drawer, I say that over and over again, but what I can do to make an homage to people I like, I will! I am also trying new things such as closed eyes and more expressive smiles, and I think this cartoon of him in a moment of pure joy is a good example of the period I've been through on my sketches at least, I wish I was bursting into happiness as well, maybe at some point I will have moments like this, but anyway, at least I can make a fanart to my friend in a moment I think has the best of everyone, a moment of expontaneous happiness that cannot be contained. Man of Vault is a wonderful person, he is amazing to talk to, and he is also one of the streamers I got to meet online, I definitely recommend checking on his Twitch channel! That is this one: Manofvault, and also on his Twitter: @manofvault! He is a nice person, I am glad to have him as a pen pal!
So today I just wanted to share this sketch with you guys, one that I really liked, and also to make a small homage to a nice friend! He is great! Anyway, thank you so much for being here, I know that Man of Vault deserves many more good words, but for now that's all I can offer. You are the very best, see you next post!

Comments