Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

Sketch of the week! In which we meet Thomas Pottson

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you!! And good Afternoon!! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope things are fine! How is the weather where you are? Here it's hot, it's summer, which is sad. One good thing is that it gets darker later, so I have more time to do my stuff and just to have some clarity. I don't like the heat, but I do like light, I don't like dark places, though I love cloudy days. I mean, the day still have light, but it's more soft, so that's nice anyway. Well, and overall I'm just having a calm day! I need to sketch more though, I'm being more slow these days, but well, sometimes is good! Like, it helps with creativity and all that and avoids a tired mind. Talking about sketches, today is our sketch of the week day!! And I'll just look out a sketch to share with you guys...
And I just looked on my folder, and found this one, that I drew this monday! Meet our mutual friend: Thomas Pottson!


Thomas was born on an experimentantion moment for me, in which I was trying to try something new, on a moment of creative block, which are always the worst ones! He has very big and expressive eyes, ones I'd prefer to have small, and I'll see what I can do in the future, but well, that's just Thomas, in the end he's perfect the way he is! His hair is a combination of Yellow and Teal, and his eyes are salmon! His clothes are still christmas-y, as he loves christmas and I don't want the season to go away just yet! He also have a very strong nose, and his most expressive feature, taking out his eyes, are the potts he has in his face, multicolored! We have some pink, some flesh colored, and some dark blue as well! Apart from that, Thomas is very wise and wit, his perception is as wide as his eyes, and he's very good on noticing details no one can. He's fast on making judgements and everyone finds that his thoughst are usually correct. Everyone looks him for advice, though he can be a bit rough sometimes. He sounds like Cassandra a bit, the woman from the greek mythology, the one that sees the future but no one believes her and thinks she's crazy until the thing happens. Well, that's pretty much Thomas. He's a good person to have around though, as his mood is always good and his nature is good as well, and he loves to be surrounded by nice and true friendships. Though his eyes and odd hair and potts catches the eye in the first time, it's his personality traits that are the true star. He knows he has a gift, but he's also very resposible and modest about it. 
It's hard to create different backstories for my characters, some look pretty similar, and most of them I just invent while doing the post, which is actually something I love doing, it sets my imagination on fire, those short stories and backgrounds. I just love to write, even when my hands hurt and my mind is blank. Maybe I'll write a book someday, though I find this very unlikely. 
Well, thank you so much for being here and reading this post, you are the very best and I'm very grateful for you, dear reader! I do wish you the best this week, and I see you on the next post!

Comments