Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Picture of the week! In which we talk about the cup of coffee!!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you and good evening! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are fine with you, it is amazing to see you here, as it always is! How is the weather where you are? Here its being such a hot summer, everyone is melting rather quickly! The winter of last year was dry, but it was heaven compared to thermal sensation reaching 94 everyday! Wow, and no wind as well! It is a sauna guys! I'm running from electric fan to electric fan! I'd use the word ventilator but it has a different meaning in english, it's fun to imagine the word electric fan literally translated to portuguese though! I love it! Well, the new week is here, I'm just going, still adapting to the new schedule including night classes, have three activities for college to do, four I mean... Have no idea how I'll do them. For one I have a group, which means less concern for me, for other, I don't think this one is too much difficult, but definitely requires lot of work and disposition, and time, so it's complicated. The third I'm doing it again, as it was from a discipline I lost last semester, this one is worrying me because it is confusing and demands work I'm not happy on doing, actually I'd be, if I had any idea if I was doing things right, anyway, now I have a better idea and I'll do this right. And the last one, that I still need to find a group to. Anyway, in any case I got this, negative thinking always lead to catastrophe, happening or not, many times it don't. Sometimes it does but concerning too much is something sad that I do too often. Okay, enough of me talking about my routine, I have a picture for you guys today! It's on the drink that makes lots of individuals awake in very important moments, or just any moment, or just for taste its exotic flavor. Have a cup of coffee!


I went to have a small dinner meal next to college today with a couple of college buddies! I had some tapioca that wasn't too good, but it was nice to have some dinner, so I'm happy! I drink coke, but my friends had coffee, and one of the arrangements of the cups caught my attention, and so I took this picture! I love the potential of coffee and the dishes around it being so beautiful and lovely! This small cup handle was so nice, the small cup was amazing as well and the coffee was shining dark and hot in it. I've grown to enjoy coffee a lot these months, it's something I like to have it in the morning when I can, maybe with some milk! It is nice and helps me stay awake, even in boring classes, though some may challenge that! Well, but in we go, luckily you pass in them and you won't have to worry about it again, hopefully! Coffee helps in many ocasions, coffee is nice! I like tea parties, but coffee parties sounds nice as well, and fancy too! Yahoo!


And this is it for today! Thank you so much for being here, you are the very best and I'm very thankful! Hope you like this pictures and maybe my words as well! Always nice to be here! Let's have a coffee party! Wish you a good night!

Comments