Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we have songs of the week and an idea for a story!

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you!! Good morning!! Or Afternoon! Good Day! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope you are doing fine! How is the weather where you are? Here it's a pretty brutal one! So hot the wind of the electric fan is just like the wind of a heater! And here on the southern hemisfere we are supposed to be in fall season! Of course, I have no fall season, only summer, so if you wish for a place with no more winter and only sunny days, be careful for what you wish for! Maybe this dream was delivered to someone else!
I couldn't write the post yesterday, I was yesterday committed to finish the part II of my book! Fortunately I did! I read 60 pages and a whole chapter and I reached the III and final part of the book, at page 729! Still have 500 more to go but still, I've come a long way, what a giant book Atlas Shrugged is, Ayn Rand certainly does know how to write a mystery novel! Of course the main focus of the book are her ideas, but I still enjoy the plot a lot, even because the plot is her ideas and her ideas are the plot and so on, quite clever. Anyway, took me 4 hours to read the whole and I had classes after that, luckily yesterday classes were a party, it is very rare to have such nice ones, the teacher brought us material and gave his teaching showing us all, in the other class we played games, pretty cool! Well, that was it for yesterday, let me bring you today the songs of the week by Donna Summer!!



And also the Youtube links to it!!





Here we have another big Disco Songs by this amazing artist! Like the other ocasion, I had to bring the two songs as one compliment the other! Once Upon A Time by Donna was not a huge success as other albums released by her, but I discovered it out of nowhere last weekend and I loved the whole record! Amazing songs, her voice is huge and soft, the beat is definitely hypnotic and extremely well made, a whole forgotten masterpiece of Disco Electronic! It definitely feels like a dream, specially Working in the Midnight Shift, a song to listen even in high volume to catch all the details to it! Definitely Donna is spetacular! I highly recommend you to check on the tunes, it is worth it!!

And moving to another subject, I might be having an idea for another story guys! The place I live in has many cats, that don't like to be around humans, but they like to wander around, probably someone feeds them, anyway, as I was getting home yesterday, I found a cat INSIDE the building! Can you believe it? What a cheeky little fellow! He was by the stairs, and when he saw me coming inside he ran away SO FAST I swear it's like he was a thunder or something! And I started thinking "what if hundreds of kittens went running down the stairs? What if the building was filled with them?" I'm still maturing this, not sure how I'll fit it in my life, but I think I can take a nice small tale out of it! What do you guys think?

And I think that's it for today's post! There you have it, songs an a thought on a happening! Thank you so much for being here dear reader! You are the very best! See you on the next post!!

Comments

Popular Posts