Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the week, in which Easter is coming!

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you and good Afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual I wish you the best and hope you are fine!! How is the weather where you are? Here it is a regular day of Summer, very hot and with a very strong sun, though Summer will be "over" in a couple of weeks I believe! Fall season in the south, spring season in the north, still summer where I live, but I love both, Fall and Spring, and even cooler than that, Easter is coming! Easter season is pretty fun! Not as exciting as Christmas, of course, but still a very important Holiday and filled with bunnies and chocolate!! And colorful flowers, straw baskets, straw hats, maybe another trip to the beach, if I feel like it... will I get any easter egg this year? Who knows? I hope so, that would be so awesome!! I was going to do this post yesterday but I spent most of my day in college yesterday and couldn't come around to doing it in the night, it is not physical tiredness, it is more mental one, not sure why, sometimes the classes are pretty calm, maybe all the movement of going out of the house, into the class, getting out of the class, into the house again... It wasn't a problem last year, this year I arrive home at 8PM and stuff, so it's harder, anyway, we have a picture today, on how colorful Easter is! Let us have it!!!


This is for the small easter decoration that is coming for the Easter Season!! Not as spetacular as it is on Christmas, still amazing though! I love this arrangement of flowers, which are artificial, by the way, they are colorful and will never die! They can grow old and ugly but in a much slower pace! Think I already reflected on this, but it always impresses me! I think this post is going to be a small one, not sure on what to write, hopefully I'll bring something new to it here soon, but I'm tired today for some reason, please forgive me. And thank you so much, dear reader, for reading this post! You are awesome and the very best and you know it! I'm very grateful that you are here even if I don't have much to say... Thank you so much! See you on the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts