Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Song of the week! In which we have a Toad Strangler Blues!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you! And good afternoon dear reader!! How are you today and how are things going?? As usual, I wish you the best, hope the weather where you are is fine and you don't have much concerns related to college homework, like I am right now! My day is being calm so far, I'm happy to be able to do this post and just have a calm time with you guys, though writing a post can be tricky mindly, but anyway, a calm time! Took me a while to get off bed, which sucks, but I'm out of it now, so that is great, and also writing this post, which I think is also a good thing, and another good thing is that today is song of the week day! Yay! And today we have yet another one by the amazing Keith Paluso! Be careful, as here comes a Toad Strangler!



Here we have another song from Keith's EP The Linden Ave. Sessions! An amazing one filled with beautiful earthy songs such as this one! Written by Keegan Paluso, this enchanting tune describes a walker seeking coverage and going back home when realizing a heavy rain is gonna fall soon! The sky is already filled with clouds and the storm may reach at any moment! He and his dog are there in the landscape, like I said, an earthy playful tune, as it is Keith. First of all, I love rain, so this is perfect for me. And his voice brings everything to life and in fact colors the real world around us as well. Don't know why, I like to compare him with Reid, another contestant from The Voice that I've been written about here and that I'm also a huge fan, Keith and Reid are on similar styles and are owners of voices that I like to say are like a rich beautiful oil painting that has layers of paint in it, the deeper it goes, the more you can see. It's a voice of a storyteller, a voice of someone both kind and in the highground to say something, and also people that are amazingly humble and for that people I'm a fan of, this is what I feel listening to Keith, and to Reid. Keith is a true artist, he is a park ranger at heart and you can fill it in every note he sings, he loves birds and he is a light as one, but with the depth of someone who has a tale to share. He is one of the singers that open doors for me concerning discovering other genres and songs, and for that I am grateful. This wonderful tune is what we have for today, I hope you may enjoy it! And if you don't have Spotify, don't worry as I have the Youtube link to it right here! And I'll include a Bandcamp link to it as well!



And this is it for today, thank you so much for being here! You are the best! Wish you a great night and see you on the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts