Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which I just check on you guys! Freely written updates on my week, plans, life...

Hello everyone! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I do wish you the best and hope the day is going really well! Happy Tuesday to you! Good evening! How is the weather? Here the weather is pretty crazy I'd say, it's very hot in the day, and in the night as well, but it rains from time to time! I am a fan of rain, I love the freshness and the smell and the lack of sun, as I always have too much sun here, and the sun is always boiling hot.I am happy my plants seem healthy and fine, I keep on taking care of them and it is paying off! I miss Easter, it was quite fun, but even after it I had some good times, like today I went to a stone store! It was really nice to see all the content there and I took some pictures of the marbles and the huge tablets of quartz rock that will be cut down to be put to use in sinks, in tables, in the kitchen, to revest the wall and the floor, I learnt a lot about it as well, it was a very cool moment! I went there with my class in college and stuff! Also, I had such a weird weird dream last night, where me and my two friend had to fight zombies in an arcade style, and many more unsettling stuff, like deep conversation that make us uncomfortable, and so on, I can't remember much, but it was not a very suiting dream. I am wishing to draw more, maybe I'll do some stuff this Thursday or weekend, but I still don't know, I will have to go to college pretty early to work on a project with the people on my group, and then I'll have another class with some major stuff to do also, quite a lot to do, and so it goes... I really like to write, it helps me put all of what is on my head in front of me. I really need a new computer, my actual one is 6 years old, so he is old and failing on performance, though going quite strong I'd say, as well as he could considering how much he lived. I use a notebook, I love notebooks, as I can carry them whenever I want and they are much lighter than a regular PC, of course. there is a but with my actual notebook, as he doesn't have a battery anymore, it died in 2016 and since then I have to use it always plugged, does it suck? Yes, but well I still have my personal computer, so even though limiting is not the end of the world, though when I get a new notebook will be so awesome to just go around again with it, without being too much dependent on the charger. I hope the new one would be more powerful and lighter as well... I hope I may get a new one someday, hopefully this christmas or next year as well, who knows? There is a very busy day coming out tomorrow, maybe Thursday will be calmer, and I'm not sure about Friday, I started this pottery course, I love pottery, but I'm not sure about this one, it is great and stuff but I didn't feel it too well, anyway the classes are coming to an end, just like being on college, everytime you are not doing college stuff you would rather be at home or doing something relaxing, even if you are doing a hobby. Maybe I'll get to do stuff with mom, as I think she has some clay here at home, but anyway, I think I'll finish this module of the course and consider doing another one in the future. It is amazing being here writing, I wonder if I do have any reader, do you exist, dear reader? Anyway, I do appreciate so much you for being here, thank you so much, you are the very best! I think this is it for today! Maybe I'll see you on the next post! Have a safe and wonderful night!

Comments