Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which I just check on you guys! Freely written updates on my week, plans, life...

Hello everyone! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I do wish you the best and hope the day is going really well! Happy Tuesday to you! Good evening! How is the weather? Here the weather is pretty crazy I'd say, it's very hot in the day, and in the night as well, but it rains from time to time! I am a fan of rain, I love the freshness and the smell and the lack of sun, as I always have too much sun here, and the sun is always boiling hot.I am happy my plants seem healthy and fine, I keep on taking care of them and it is paying off! I miss Easter, it was quite fun, but even after it I had some good times, like today I went to a stone store! It was really nice to see all the content there and I took some pictures of the marbles and the huge tablets of quartz rock that will be cut down to be put to use in sinks, in tables, in the kitchen, to revest the wall and the floor, I learnt a lot about it as well, it was a very cool moment! I went there with my class in college and stuff! Also, I had such a weird weird dream last night, where me and my two friend had to fight zombies in an arcade style, and many more unsettling stuff, like deep conversation that make us uncomfortable, and so on, I can't remember much, but it was not a very suiting dream. I am wishing to draw more, maybe I'll do some stuff this Thursday or weekend, but I still don't know, I will have to go to college pretty early to work on a project with the people on my group, and then I'll have another class with some major stuff to do also, quite a lot to do, and so it goes... I really like to write, it helps me put all of what is on my head in front of me. I really need a new computer, my actual one is 6 years old, so he is old and failing on performance, though going quite strong I'd say, as well as he could considering how much he lived. I use a notebook, I love notebooks, as I can carry them whenever I want and they are much lighter than a regular PC, of course. there is a but with my actual notebook, as he doesn't have a battery anymore, it died in 2016 and since then I have to use it always plugged, does it suck? Yes, but well I still have my personal computer, so even though limiting is not the end of the world, though when I get a new notebook will be so awesome to just go around again with it, without being too much dependent on the charger. I hope the new one would be more powerful and lighter as well... I hope I may get a new one someday, hopefully this christmas or next year as well, who knows? There is a very busy day coming out tomorrow, maybe Thursday will be calmer, and I'm not sure about Friday, I started this pottery course, I love pottery, but I'm not sure about this one, it is great and stuff but I didn't feel it too well, anyway the classes are coming to an end, just like being on college, everytime you are not doing college stuff you would rather be at home or doing something relaxing, even if you are doing a hobby. Maybe I'll get to do stuff with mom, as I think she has some clay here at home, but anyway, I think I'll finish this module of the course and consider doing another one in the future. It is amazing being here writing, I wonder if I do have any reader, do you exist, dear reader? Anyway, I do appreciate so much you for being here, thank you so much, you are the very best! I think this is it for today! Maybe I'll see you on the next post! Have a safe and wonderful night!

Comments

Popular Posts