Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we talk about a crazy dream I had this Saturday!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you!! Good evening, how are you today and how is your day going?? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are well for you!! How is the weather where you are? Here, it is still very hot, but summer is starting to end, it is raining, and when it is cloudy the temperature is far more berable! Of course, that is lovely! Today was a calm day for me, I did a lot of stuff for my computer in hopes of making it less filled with archives, like putting it in the cloud, and so on! Sorry for not writing yesterday, it was a lazy day for me, I spent most of my time in bed. It is crazy to think March is coming to an end and April is coming in! I hope it may be a calm month, hope it rains, and hope Easter may be nice! I love Easter, I love chocolate, I love the bunnies and I love the celebrations! I like April! And today I have a very weird dream I had recently to share with you guys! It was very weird! Let's Jump into it!


So, this dream starts in the house of my grandparents, for some celebration I was there. I remembering eating a lot of food, the second thing I remembering was I on the house of my other grandparents where I was feeling terrible, my stomach was aching and I was in much pain. Somehow they had a portable X-Ray machine there, and the people there, as I can't recall who were them exactly, decided to check what was wrong with it. Suprise: they found a dinossaur, a Stegosaurus living in my belly, an the things were a mess there, and I was internally bleeding. Soon, I had to be taken to the hospital, and my school friends drive me there, I was with 3 or 5 of them, I can't remember, and the journey to the hospital is blurry to me as well, maybe it didn't even happened! What I can recall is that the hospital was extremely big and it was on a bad neighborhood, the sky was cloudy and with a dark green shade to it and for some reason my friends had to enter in a very old ruin of a house and they entered there to fight digital zombies, I myself was almost caught by one, as they were getting out of the house at the moment. So I entered the hospital, which was an endless maze of white halls leading to nowhere apparent.
After looking for my way, I finally found myself at the reception room and talked with the receptionist, who arranged my doctor appointment. I was alone but soon my friends appeared. I can recall getting lost on the highways again, and me and my friends found ourselves in an old chemistry classroom, the one that vaguely recalled me of that one I had in school. Things went south there, I was chased by an old friend that I grew distant over the years, was pushed to a sink filled with water, and when I was going to dry my hands, the paper was toxic, and my hands were burning in pain as a result. And then, we were running to the doctor's office and I started to float just like a balloon gravity didn't work on me. By the time I was with the doctor, things were fine though, and my friends disappeared. The doctor told me nothing was wrong with me, even though I was smelling blood, and then she gave me a hypnotic treatment filled with lights. Some struggle after that and it's over!
I woke up breathless guys! This dream was no fun at all! Why so many of my dreams are so weird??


And I'm finishing this post 11 days after starting it, after a long long week of not posting anything due to exhaustion, depression, college work consuming me and poor time management, Please forgive me for my absence, I hope I may keep on writing on a more regular basis, I'll definitely try to do so, sometimes I'm inspired sometimes I can't write a line, but that never stopped me before, it won't be a bad day or too much stuff in my mind stopping me, we got this guys!
Please forgive me for my absence, hope your days are going well and I wish you the best, good night dear reader, I see you soon hopefully! Happy month of April to you!

Comments