Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which we talk about the new icon of my blog!! Late Night Post Yahoo!

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you!! Good evening! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope everything is going well for you! Yahoo, I am your host on today's episode of The Divagation Store, sorry the schedule is being all over the place for some weeks now, it sounds like the Roman Empire on the 3rd century, where the image of security of the empire crumbled into dust. I started explaining the reasons why the empire crumbled and why this was supposed to happen BUT well, I think it's better to leave it for another post! The thing is I'm being so unsuccessfull so far on doing posts, college is dragging me down, I am tired most of the time, in bed on my cellphone, playing games and with little free time to fully enjoy myself without any guilt. Please forgive me, I decided to compromise to at least post one post per week. I know, that is bad, but at least the blog won't be left to the flies, also that is the bare minimum, I'll do my best to keep my schedule! It will be nice guys, maybe not on every point, but this blog is not over. I won't let this happen. Thank you so much as well for being here, you are the very best! Today I wanted to focus more on a thing I did for the blog!! Let's see what it is!!


So here we have the raw concept image for the official icon of this blog! I made it on a website called Canva, it is amazing and for free! I mean, you can unlock wonderful features paying for its extra content, but you can use it pretty well without that, it is pretty intuitive and if you want to check it out you can do it at this link: https://www.canva.com/
I'd like to thank my friend and college bud Ana Laura for presenting me to this amazing site, so much possibilities are available for me now! One of them is me being able to make my own icon for the blog! Do you guys remember what the official icon used to be?


It used to be this wonderful garland that I found on the conceptual art of the movie Frozen, which as you guys now is a great movie, or at least I think so. But, I wanted to do something myself, I didn't want to rely too heavily on the arts of others. So as soon as I could I made up this icon for my blog with Canva, it is raw, I will try to improve it overtime, and honestly the ideal scenario was for me to design the whole thing myself, and by hand even, but the format of the site and the image it generates is more practical for now so yea here we are? Do you guys like my new design? I received some useful feedback on it! Some positive, some constructive criticism as well, lots of nice things, like I said, I do plan on changing it in the future, but for now I think that is a good start. 
Oh, also important to show you all:


This picture that I took on the Christmas of last year (I MISS CHRISTMAS SO MUCH) was the one I was using on social media, it is pretty much my most close ideal scenario, but I couldn't use it here on blogger cause it was too of a heavy file, alas. Well, on my new one I moved a bit from the garland and went to a more titled floor, with ceramics. I don't plan on doing that for long, as I love garlands, but for now I think we are on a good path, do you think so? 
Anyways, just wanted to share a bit of the development of my blog with you guys! I am so grateful to have you here, dear reader, thank you so much for being here reading this, it means so much! Wish you the best tomorrow, hope I may write more oftenly this new week! Bye! See you next time!

Comments