Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

To the city where the tall tower would stand

It fell like a sandcastle
The tower above the religious temple
Once the biggest in the place
Huge wonder

Fragile it went to the ground, to the violent flames, trying to eclipse the sun
Fragile it fell, like a sandcastle
The highest peak on a dramatic swim
People sang as it fell, to a mortal dive
It fell, like a sandcastle

The fire was the water, provoking the structure
Defying its stature, envy is a sin, it won the battle
It fell, like a sandcastle

It felt like a sandcastle
How it stood, proud, millions would come to see
Nature do not like such attention, such confidence, it seeks to destroy it
Like a sand castle, it was melt

Like a sandcastle it felt
It fell


Comments

Popular Posts