Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we talk about the Earthquake dream!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! Good evening! How are you today dear reader? As usual, I do wish you the best! Today I managed to get out earlier of class and here I am writing again on a Monday! Just like before, at least for today, yahoo! Such a nostalgia feel, almost! How is the weather where you are? Here it's been hot but I could see some clouds in the sky, so that's good news, maybe it can rain tonight! Anyway, I managed to keep on my schedule of watering my plants every Monday, and I'm pleased to say the absolute majority of them are growing, some are growing so much they're running out of space, I should make another post about my cute ones eventually! And I also should get new ones and replant my existing ones in bigger vases maybe! I should talk to my aunt soon, probably on this vacation that's coming! And speaking of vacation, let me tell you the dream I had yesterday, this one was quite a mess!


I think it starts on a cruise ship maybe, it is hard to say how it starts, actually, I do remember though being between classmates at one point and on being with family in the other moment! And the ship turns into a hotel building soon, in Brazil, but a Brazil that has REALLY cold winters, I recall the elevator being a really crazy one, turning into a trampoline at some point. So I was there at the hotel, at one moment I was thrown away of the elevator BY the elevator, and the whole building starts shaking, there is an earthquake going on, I start flying and rush to my bedroom to get my notebook (the room has access to the groundfloor and for some reason I don't escape from there). I don't get my notebook, that falls on the floor, for a moment my brother was there too but he disappears shortwards, I start flying again, I go to the staircases and I almost miss my way out of the building, and I go out, the floor starts shaking really bad and part of the building falls on the floor while the other stays intact, many people die and I stay really bad for it, but my family managed to survive and was with me by my side out of that horror place.
There's more to this dream, at some point we start climbing a huge staircase, only to at some point see that it turns into a wheel and we have to hold still on it. And there is even more, at some point we are on the beach, the sea is trying to take someone, that escapes from it, and the wind starts blowing hard and I start to fly, my aunt is holding me by a string and I'm like a kite, we start running and laughing in joy, me, my aunt, other complete strangers, only to realize later we've been running away for days!
And this is what I can remember of it!


And these crazy flashes of my dream that I can remember is what I have to offer for today! Thank you so much for being here, my dear reader, and I indeed wish you the best always! You are the very best! Happy Monday, good night and I see you next time hopefully!

Comments