Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about my trip to the Tile shop!!

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you and good afternoon! How are you today and how are things going?? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are alright!! It is so amazing to have you here! How is the weather where you are? Here things are hot as usual, but surprise surprise, I finally have more fans at my home! Yes! Recently I went with mom to the supermarket and we purchased two extra fans! Now each person has its proper fan as a result, which is awesome!! At least I'm not sweating! I hope winter comes with much needed rain this year! The winter of 2017 is legendary for its very chill season, 2018 was iconic and much more active, of course, but was a bit underwhelming on the chill factor, let us see how this year will turn out to be! We know the summer was as hot as hell, honestly anything more pleasant for me is enough. Wish I had the four seasons, but living in the tropics, the weather doesn't change much, it is also upside down, when it's Summer in America, Canada and Europe, it is Winter where I live, and so on, the most seasoned of you must remember my tears on December because christmas here happens on Summer and not on Winter, but oh how much I love snow! And christmas decorations, okay, enough about this, I got some stuff to show you guys today!!!
Some weeks ago I went with my college to visit a tile shop! It was quite a morning! Very pleasant, except the official place of the store was undertaking some renovation works, luckily I found out the place the actual shop was working was near that, and I went there to have my class! I learnt quite a bit about porcelain tiles and ceramics and coatings and so on! Example: Porcelain tiles are really heavy, it can take more than one person to fix them into place, even the small pieces are really dense, also he is quite waterproof, absorbing much less water than the ceramics. I also saw some amazing pieces, that I have to share with you guys right now! Look how beautiful the tiles are!

Here are one of the porcelain tiles, these ones are quite large, they also have texture of wood!
This is another kind of tile I found there, so wonderful, really lovely! I really couldn't get enough of it!
Most of the tiles are shiny and glaze, like I said I couldn't get enough of those plant porcelain ones! Unfortunately those two models were the only ones I could find, but they're truly pieces of art!
Some were even more brighter, this one was one imitating a rock, probably a marble, but there were other kinds as well! I love how this one looks like a very pale Jupiter.
Wish I could have take a better picture of this one, they imitate granite but it is actually porcelain tiles as well!
This one was on my top 5! This is a more resistent kind of ceramic that tries to bring back a bit of the coziness of the craftsmanship ceramic tile! I love it!
Those pieces are my absolute favorites! They go even further into the ceramic realm and are so rich and glazed! They remind me of the house of my grandparents and even my home, truly charming! I love it
This have a very sweet tone to it, reminding me of candy and fruits! I was enchanted by it!
They are different pieces, but when put together the result sounds like an abstract canvas, something quite lovely! I definitely was pleased!
Last but not least! That day, even if I had coffee at home, when I arrived at the store I was truly tired, so at the end of the visitation I asked for some coffee, the flavor was great! Even better, after this cup I had some Capuccino as well! I love capuccino!

After the visitation, I went home, only to discover I FORGOT my college case there on the store, which sucks! Much to my salvation though, my teacher was still there and she delivered the case to me when I arrived at my class. What an adventure that day was... I know it is a lot of pictures, but I just had to share a bit of my trip to you guys!! Thank you so much for being here! You are the very best!! I am very thankful to have you here! Hope you enjoy your stay! Well, I think that's it for today, see you all next time!

Comments

Popular Posts