Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about Sleepy Mornings!

Hello everyone! Good afternoon to you! Happy Saturday!! Yahoo! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope you are having a really nice one! How is the weather where you are? Here it's hot, per usual, but I have a fan facing my head and he's blowing really fast, as he should, so things are at least bearable! Winter, where is you? There has been some rainy days, but really nothing out of the ordinary, come to think of it, I guess, April had a bit more rain than this month, but I'm maybe being crazy, specially because April was overall hotter than May, anyways, what I can say is I have a feeling my vacations are maybe on their way! Hurray! June is coming in a regular speed, which is really nice, soon another corn season will be here and my blog will be one year old!! I can't believe it! Maybe on this vacations I'll be able to return to my regular schedule, maybe I'll be able to think of another short story or another poem, that sounds exciting! 
For today I was thinking of those mornings in which I cannot open my eyes no matter how hard I try, I know I had one today! You wake up when the alarm rings for the third time as in the first two times you couldn't hear the sound of it ringing in the first place, my head is heavy, my eyes refuse to see, everything is blurred, all my typings in the phone are wrong for I can't reach out the proper letters, I can barely get up the bed, even because my whole body weights a ton now, and I'm glued in my sheets, funny thing is until a certain point in the evening you could get up just fine, now it's impossible to have the same disposition. In the night is even hard to get to sleep, you count in your head the time you will be inactive, and that upsets you! In the morning, be inactive is your goal, every extra moment you get in the bed is a victory. It takes a while to realize you are dreaming at night, in the morning when you close your eyes there's a whole paralel universe in front of you. I studied in the morning period in the last 4 years of school, it wasn't funny, at all. As I eventually found out, being sleepy in a class is not too unusual and even now that I sleep more, I feel dizzy on the most boring ones, but of course, on the mornings is different. The nightmare that always is to keep your eyes open when they just want to close!! And when your body betrays you and you rest, when you wake up you feel even more tired! How tragic is that, honestly? The universe is a weird place! Fortunately sometimes at some moment sleepiness fades away and you keep on doing your chores more freely than before and your eyes finally decide to stay open. And so it goes.


Talking about sleepiness and dreams, this Painting by Pierre-Auguste Renoir, called "The Umbrellas" and made during the decade of 80 of the 19th century, is really dreamy for me, with the peaceful street scene, beautiful people wearing beautiful blue clothes on a beautiful blue day, in which people are realizing it will rain soon, so they're already preparing their wonderful blue umbrellas for the upcoming pour of water. Truly magic, this is the feeling I have with The beautiful face of the woman that salute us in the painting, with the girl that kindly stare at us, and at the work of the wonderful artist, like a dream, one that we want to dive in and there stay. Thank you Renoir. Thank you for the wonderful Umbrellas, this is the feeling of dreaming in a sleepy morning indeed. In fact I wish he could have made a work like this.
I'd say how much I need to draw this weekend and stuff, but I think this post is getting quite filled with words, so I better wrap up where we are! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the very best! Hope you may have a wonderful day and I see you next time hopefully soon!

Comments

Popular Posts