Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

Song of the week! In which we talk about ME!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you! Good evening and I wish you the best! Thank you so much for being here!! How are you today? I do hope things are fine! How is the weather? For me, the weather is calm, I mean, it rained a lot in the morning and evening, it wasn't so hot as some days are, so I guess this is amazing news! I unfortunately woke up too late today, like almost 11AM, had to do things rushing, never the ideal scenario, but the day was indeed calm, I went to pilates too and now I'm happy weekend is coming! And as today I also didn't have college, I can have some time to write here and we can have a song of the week after months without any, how awesome is that! And today to celebrate that, we are bringing the new release by Taylor Swift, her song featuring Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco, one that goes on a different path of the high contrast black and white of the last era of Taylor, the single ME!



As I was saying, this song is somewhat a departure from the heavy colors of the Reputation Era, bringing a more soft Taylor, but also notice I said the world Somewhat, and this is because even if the aesthetics are different, the song is between worlds, still bringing the beat of the last album and her overall personal signature of the artist, but also introducing us to a new path that may indicate a new series of singles and maybe a whole new era, with a recording on its way and many exciting things! I was quite excited for this one when I first heard about it, and when I got to listen it my expectations were satisfied, more than that, actually, as the song was more than I was thinking it would be! We see she making a partnership with Brendon, that I don't necessarily associate with her on the first glance, but this feature is quite a sucessful, at least I think so! I also love the lyrics of this song and the theme of it, the acknowledgement of the individual in the relationship, I think the choice of words is very witty as well, I love this about Taylor songs, how they are cleverly well put together! And it is as individual as the humans on this piece! I am excited to see what's next with Taylor! I love this choice of colors, I hope she keeps on going in this direction!
And this is it for today! I really recommend this song to you guys, totally worth it! You really might like it, and like I said in the beginning, thank you so much for being here! You are the best! And I see you next time soon!

Comments

Popular Posts