Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which I make a poem to Wirt!

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you!! Good Morning and I wish you the best!!! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope your day is going well! How is the weather where you are? Here, it is hot I'd say, but not as it was back on April, those were the days when we received a small sample from Hell! I guess it's The Heavens reminding us to not sin, or face the consequences! Effective, well played! And talking about it, I've been wanting to do a proper homage to my wonderful favorite character of Over The Garden Wall Wirt for a while now, and today I managed to do so, composing a poem for this sensible person that I love so much, here is one of my homages to him.

I found this fanart here! And find it quite wonderful

WIRT'S QUIET MARCH
By Daniel M.

With the sound of clarinets, he comes
Wirt of the sensible soul, worried eyes
Sense for details, he goes through the turtles

Able to recognize Rococo, and aware of his lamentations
Wirt, the romantic being, cries in hopelessness
The landscape is freezing, the music won't stop
He keeps on walking, his coat protects him

Wirt, the kind being with a concerned heart
Too many times he felt like his life was slipping
He finds love and it feels out of reach, not something he can grasp

But Wirt still goes, his soul won't skip
There's joy on him, he has faith in art
Worrysome won't kill his spirit

With the sound of clarinets, he goes
Wirt of the sensible soul, kind eyes
Bravely on a worthy quest
He goes through the turtles
...

And with this small poem, I finish today's post! And of course, happy month of June! Corn season is coming and guess what? My blog will be one year old in just 7 days! Sounds amazing!!! I can't believe I've been writing for this long now! Quite a joyous ocasion is coming! Thank you so much for being here, like I said wish you the best dear reader, you are the very best, and I see you next time soon!

Comments