Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which I start my story!


Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! Good afternoon! How are you today and how are things
going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is fine! How is the weather where you are? I hope the weather is pleasant, as for me, it rained yesterday the whole day, for me this is like a winter wonderland honestly, the equivalent of a white christmas, I even wore my sweater, the same I'm using today! The weather is still fresh, so I'm with my sweater and my slippers, my lovely kitten slippers that I love so much! Guys! I have exciting news to you all!!!
I am starting a fanfic today, one for Over the Garden Wall!
I hope it may last 10 posts, and I will try to write them daily, and I am pretty sure it will be extremely hard, and I don't plan on rush in any of them. Maybe this can take a while, but I am really determined to write and to create! This is an introductory post to it! The story starts at the prologue, coming next post, precisely after this one! I plan on write a small poem and them go to chapter 1! Hopefully it will be good, and if I make any change of plans on the course of the story, I shall let you know! What an adventure ahead of me, won't even think much about it or I'll turn insane, okay, let's jump to it, see you next post!


Comments