Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we celebrate ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE BLOG!!

Happy Saturday to you!! Good afternoon, wish you the best! How are you today and how things are going? I do hope all is well? Forgive me for my rush, but I'm just so excited, becauseYAY GUYS! THE DAY IS HERE! On June 5th of 2018 I started of thinking about making a blog for myself, a placee where I could just write, express my ideas, draw, anything I wanted to do, I talked to my friend about it, and to other friend as well, the idea grew inside of me and it kept on expanding! So finally on day 8 of June I found out I wouldn't going to have classes, and decided to give the idea a go! That is how was born The Divagation Store, my own personal place to share what divagations I carry inside of me with you, dear reader! Now a whole year has passed, a long year, but it has passed, and the blog still is going strong! I'm still writing on it and working on it, and I still love it so much, and it is so amazing to be here when I can with you, dear reader! Of course, I would like to thank my Friend Justin, Captain Noodles, for listening to my ideas and for encouraging me to go for it, he is my best friend and a wonderful pal, thank you Justin. Thank you Becky also, for also encouraging me on keep on going! So many people I want to thank! Thank you Luke Scorziell for letting me share my ideas with you far before I even thought on returning to a blog, thank you Graeme for your kindness and interest on my blog as well! Thank you Alex Jimenez for providing me some inspiration for it, with your blog, and also for the conversations we had. Thank you so much everyone! Now I should just keep on going, maybe I'll reach the 2 years mark!


After this time, I haven't changed too drastically, or have I? I don't struggle that much with my anxieties, even if I have my moments, I have my therapist and psychiatrist and they help me a lot, so I can live better with it now and still on going, I still have OCD, of course, I'll always have OCD, but could be worse, far worse! I have made some progress in my life in this sense, have discovered new songs and stuff like that... The blog hasn't change much I would say, and I'm happy it didn't. 
Last week I couldn't post here too much as I was dealing with college stuff, so I couldn't have a proper celebration week, but nothing is lost yet, I will try to pay some tribute to some of my first posts and I plan on coming with a fanfic soon, I hope this crazy idea may work. As you could see this was the first icon of my blog, based on the conceptual art of Frozen, a movie I really enjoy! It has changed little over the months, and even if I'm using another one today, it may change in the future too! You never know, right? I'm so happy. 
So, today we'll stop here, I will try to do more stuff to celebrate this date and will try to post as many quality posts as I can! All those hectic moments in college kind of took me off my celebratory mood, now I just have to bring it back! Thank you, dear reader, thank you so much for being here, as I always say, you are the best, and I wish you the best! And I see you next time soon, hopefully!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVAGATION STORE!!

Comments

Popular Posts