Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about Corn Season and Sunflowers!!

Hello everyone!! Happy Saturday to you! Good evening! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope you are having a good day!!
Sometimes I start a post in one day and finishes it in another one! Like today! I was blessed to have woken up early today, so I managed to do all my things on time and am now catching up on this post! How is the weather where you are? Yesterday, things were quite great! It was really fresh and rainy, something I can always appreciate, and I am so happy it is this Corn season, I do want to enjoy as much as I can! I still have a test to make tomorrow, in fact I think more than one test, but I'm optimistic it will be nice ones, and even if I fail that's okay! It will be a great day anyway! I plan on soon start a short series of stories here on the blog, to shake things up this winter vacation! But that's for another day, today I just wanted to share some sunflowers with you guys and some beautiful things from Corn season! And before we begin, I must show you this window by Frank Lloyd Wright as well! You may love it!


There you have it, as geometric and carefully planned as possible, precise like the lines of Frank, I just love it, feels like Art Nouveau, feels like some of Piet Mondrian as well, on his neoplasticism. I do detest neoplasticism and its ideals, but I can love Piet Mondrian and his polite geometrical forms with the strong primary colors, indeed quite a delight! And anyway, we should progress to our world of Sunflowers!


Here we have some wonderful sunflowers in a brilliant dark blue background, I do love the contrast! These, with the important exception of the green, are colors that match the ones of Piet Mondrian! Which is quite interesting, since this only came to my mind now!


Here we have the nice strawman holding the sunflowers together! In the background we have a small cushion with blue stripes! Blue is one of my favorite colors!!


And here we have the smiling strawman, each detail on his face painted, which I find delightful! He is indeed such a friend! How happy I am to see him! Yahoo!!!

And here we have it! As a form to enter in the corn season, some pictures of the strawman and the sunflowers! Hope to bring more posts on the thematics soon, and also I plan on coming with a series of stories on the blog! I am so happy for it! Yahoo!!!!! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader! You are so awesome! I do wish you the best! Much happiness to you!! You are the best! See you next time hopefully, soon!

Comments

Popular Posts