Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

Sketch of the week! A fanart to Mr. Limond!

Happy Wednesday guys! Good evening to you! Great to see you! Hello! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and I hope you are having a calm day!! How is the weather where you are? Here the weather could be better, but that would include some snow, and that's kind of impossible in the tropics, it rained, and I can really feel the winter coming around, as the weather is more pleasant as well, not cool, not enough for sweaters and socks, but getting there! Maybe tomorrow I may go to college with a nice sweater!! Hope it rains tomorrow too. I woke up late today but I managed to do stuff so I'm happy for it! And talking about doing stuff, I have a sketch to show you guys today! A small homage to the wonderful Duke Limond! A great streamer and a great friend, we should jump to it!


I made this small fanart to Duke recently, a week ago, and as I finished it, as I was kind of rushing cause I wanted to finish as many sketches as possible that day, I ended up not adding my typical eyebags and red nose on the stream, this was not my intention but when I looked at it later on, I decided the fanart looked well that way, not only did it represented Duke in a more accurate way, it made it stand out from my other sketches, his face does look pale, but I think it looks nice that way! This actually may open some other doors for me, on experimenting with colors and the way of coloring faces! And this is a thing I love about fanarts, they are great for experimentation, whether is intentional or not, I love making fanarts to people I like, friends I feel like drawing at the moment, idols, and so on, and I always push myself to do my best on the drawing, as it is a homage and a gift to them, and this allows myself to really take my time and be creative! On all of my drawings I try to do that, but some I just am more relaxed, or just don't want to do any extraordinary thing on it, fanarts open possibilities, and many of new features on drawings came from fanarts, so I am very grateful for the people that I love for providing me such inspiration, in this case I thank Duke, my wonderful friend, such an unique person that I am so happy to have in my life. 
And with this note of gratefulness to my friend, I think it's  nice way to end the post! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the very best and I'm so grateful to have you here! Have a good night, and I see you on another post hopefully soon!

Comments