Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which one can still feel the cold steel of the Dell brand laptop...

Good evening, kind friend, dear reader of this present post! How are you? I hope you have been well? Of course, do let me know! And how is the weather? Much to my relief, where I am at, it is still partially winter, it has been hard to say when winter will end and I would be certain it is spring. It did not rain as much in this season, alas, and I adore the rain.  I did not have the most productive of days yesterday, the last Saturday of September 2026. In fact, I was exhausted, I slept through most of it. And, what else to do? I could not bring myself on doing anything. No desire to engage in any game, no mindspace for drawing, and I could not write either. I just slept. A dear friend mentioned perhaps I needed the extra sleep, so it is what it is.  I was thinking of a song, which is the one part of the piece of Pelleas et Melisande, this time done by my favorite composer, Gabriel Faure. The Sicilienne part, probably one of my favorite pieces of music ever. Fun how it works, ...

In which we celebrate our Birthday again! 21!!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! A new week is about to start and I pray it may be a nice good one, how are you today and how are things going? As usual, I do wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? I am so happy everyone, as today is my Birthday! Wow, another year of me on Earth, how awesome is it? Is being a great day so far, everyone is being extra nice to me, and I'm extremely grateful for it, I hope to get some mad gifts that will improve my life and, most importantly, will celebrate my bond with people! I want to be productive but I also want to relax, and in fact I plan on play some nice games, maybe draw tonight, should be filled with nice moments, today! I do want a new laptop this year, better than the current that I use right now, but I also want to enjoy my time, maybe get some fancy dinner and stuff, we shall see what the week holds for me! I've received so many wonderful wishes from so many wonderful people! I do worry sometimes I don't have much to say on the blog, I worry the quality is down, and so on, but as I said in the beginning, I just want a free space where I can express myself, this is what my blog is about! And today is my birthday, so yay! I can't wait to play The Sims!!


I love the space, it is so amazing and filled with color, though we can't really see those colors, these pictures we see from satelites and observatories rarely come with color, they are all black and white, with the information that black and white offers, we can speculate the color of each star and planet, but we don't know 100% of anything, which brings more magic to the universe, I'd say! Did you know once, or twice, actually (maybe even more) Earth was a snowball? I mean, we can never know for sure, again like the colors in the sky, those are speculations, but did you know that once Earth was covered in ice? Only some few small mycrobes and sponges could survive such harsh enviroment, not an inviting place indeed! Well, my birthday, The Sims and The Space is what I have to offer for today! Thank you so much for reading, dear reader, I have some plans for the posts this week so stick around, if you like! You are the best either way! See you next time

Comments