Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which we say Farewell to August!

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you! Good morning! How are you today and how are things going? Hope you are having a good day and I wish you the best! How is the weather where you are? Here, I can sense summer is coming, as the temperature rises and rain gets scarce, I cant complain though, I got plenty of rain this year, I'm very happy with the winter season, and a season that is still on going, so I'm gonna enjoy it until the last minute! On the northern hemisphere, Summer is starting to come to a close and fall season slowly comes, fall season is a time for celebration! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Over the Garden Wall, here I can celebrate as well, but on my own, as those holidays are not present officially here, though they are awesome! But September is a cool month, after my birthday month I have the birthday of my favorite Youtuber personality, Kyle from the Door Monster Channel, who is an amazing artist, and birthday of familiars as well! 
And how was August? Well, I know that August still goes, but I can paint a somewhat accurate portrait of it now, it was not bad, but it was not perfect either, so so so much stuff happened on my Discord and Twitch life! I still am to get my new laptop and I pray my grandma come to terms with me on it, God on heaven, I don't want to postpone this to Christmas, I want to buy it now if I can! I hope to receive the rest of my birthday gifts soon so I can talk to her, I pray things to work, maybe it is for the best, as it's another thing for me to get excited about. But to be fair, my old computer doesn't suck as much, as it was fixed by a technician this month early on! It was not free, of course, my grandpa took the charges, I hope that this doesn't testify against me. I think life is okay, I hope September may be a good month! I am ready for whatever it comes, and I hope college goes nice as well, as so far it sucks a lot! My kitten slippers completed a year this month also! They are not on their heydays anymore and I barely use them today, having replaced them with more practical croc shoes, BUT I still love them and I should use them more often, though carefully, as they're not what they used to be.Stuff to come, stuff that went, so life goes on, and I go with it. Thank you to all my friends and family, and friends that become family. You all are amazing to me! Let's kill it in September!


Here's a huge throwback Saturday for me, going back 7 years now to 2012, I remember the Keep Calm things being huge, and Total Drama being my favorite show, and also having purchased my iPod Touch back then, oh good times!! Can't believe my now legendary iPod Touch that have in the past changed my life so much is 7 years old now, how crazy! Well, with this Nostalgia moment I close today's post, thank you so much for being here dear reader, and I see you next time, you are the very best!

Comments