Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Song of the week! In which we go Upside Down with Diana Ross!

Happy Friday to you dear reader! Hello to you! And good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I do wish you the best and I hope all is well with you today and this Week! I can't believe this month is getting to a close! I'd say August was not the best month ever BUT it was a very important month for me anyway, lots of stuff happened in it, and though was very painful at times, I guess in the future it will be for the best, but for now I just cry, cry and cry, cause cry is underrated! I should write a bigger post tomorrow to talk about the end of August and beginning of September, the month where my holiday season officially begins! But for now, I also should apologize for not writing a post this Wednesday, please forgive me, but the day was just so so busy I didn't have the time to go further into it, I was at the doctor for most of the afternoon and in the night I was tired and a bit sad, so I couldn't do a good post for me and you guys, I can't say I will try to make it up because I don't like to force posts and stuff, but if I can I will see if I can come up with an  extra post maybe on the Sundays! And talking about coming up, making ways, we should go jump to the song of the week! Upside Down by Diana Ross!!

Upside Down (Youtube)


This disco pop upbeat song is an ideal one to celebrate Friday and good moments! Quite a straightforward one, just the way I prefer it as well! I listened to the whole album where this song came though, unfortunately so far this was the only song that made me really wanna dance, the others were pretty forgettable, BUT I might change my mind as I plan on revisiting this album soon! Diana Ross is also an artist I'd like to explore more as time goes by, she seems like an amazing one! Well, this is it for song of the week, this one is definitely one to recommend, hope you guys enjoy it, and for today this is it, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, wish you the best and see you next time!

Comments