Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Art of the week! In which I share an art made by my friend!

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you dear reader! Good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? I hope it is mild and calm, here, unlike yesterday, it is sunny, but overall the heat is not too overwhelming, I'm just here doing the post for me and you guys, hope everything works out well! I got some art to share with you guys, that was made by my friend Jenna, that I like so much and have a lot of things in common with, like we love The Sims, we both have blogs and we love art! This is what she worked in this week and I loved it!


Here we have a charming portrait made by her, painted with watercolors, quite amazing I must say, inspires me to draw as well, as you guys know I'm having somewhat of a creative block these days, so I'm so happy that this work by her inspires me to keep on drawing and doing my thing, of course, right now, I wouldn't be able to draw the way that she does, as I go on a more cartoony direction overall, but this is indeed an inspiration, and I thank her so much for gifting the world with her art! I love the choice of colors and I love the details on the blue, quite magical. And I guess this is it for today! Hope your day may keep on being a good one, wish you the best, you are the best, see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts