Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Art of the week! In which I share an art made by my friend!

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday to you dear reader! Good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? I hope it is mild and calm, here, unlike yesterday, it is sunny, but overall the heat is not too overwhelming, I'm just here doing the post for me and you guys, hope everything works out well! I got some art to share with you guys, that was made by my friend Jenna, that I like so much and have a lot of things in common with, like we love The Sims, we both have blogs and we love art! This is what she worked in this week and I loved it!


Here we have a charming portrait made by her, painted with watercolors, quite amazing I must say, inspires me to draw as well, as you guys know I'm having somewhat of a creative block these days, so I'm so happy that this work by her inspires me to keep on drawing and doing my thing, of course, right now, I wouldn't be able to draw the way that she does, as I go on a more cartoony direction overall, but this is indeed an inspiration, and I thank her so much for gifting the world with her art! I love the choice of colors and I love the details on the blue, quite magical. And I guess this is it for today! Hope your day may keep on being a good one, wish you the best, you are the best, see you next time!

Comments