In Which I talk a bit over my clock of christmas celebration and some other topic(s)
Good morning, my friend! How are you, today? How was your week, and so on? As for me, I am okay. The weather is heating up, certainly summer is on its way. I miss the colder days of winter already. There is the good side of the upcoming changing of seasons, though, and that is the fact that this also means therr will be the height of Christmas, soon! You know, I say height because I do my best to start the season as early as I can. I may try and have a Midmas around June-July. Started this experiment in 2025, and I love the idea, but alas, I did not go too far with it this 2026, because I was a bit sad and stressed out over college bureocracy and other woes, not in the mood, and since it was more optional, I did some image searching on Pinterest and Pexel for some nice wallpapers. As with some places in the world, I am more emphatic on it around September, but Loosely, it depends on my energy levels. It is hard to be on full jolly mood by oneself, it is a season for sharing all th...

Comments
Post a Comment