Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which the author waits for his new Laptop to come!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Good afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is fine! How is the weather where you are? Here today rained a bit and the weather has been fresh, thank Goodness, I'm very grateful for it! Tomorrow it's a holiday here, independence day, but well who cares, it's Saturday! But well since there are rumors some won't go to college today, I won't either, because why not? I got nothing to lose, besides some boring class... I also had some blood drawn from me, twice, can you believe it? Quite painful, oh poor me. How is your September going so far? As for me, I'd say is being okay, more than okay if you count the fact that I purchased a new laptop earlier this week! Yes! I finally managed to get a new laptop after keeping my old one for 6 years, bumps and all, like I had to exchange the screen of this one twice for example, but here I am writing this post with my old veteran one, while waiting for my new one to come, Gosh I can't wait, it's taking so long I must say!! Well, while we wait, why not have a song of the week? Today we have the adorable Rainbow Connection , written by Paul Williams and Kenneth Ascher! I'm bringing both the Gwen Stefani Cover and the Muppets version of the 2011 movie!



This song is quite smartly written I must say, I definitely recommend it! Talking about the ilusions around us and what drawn us to it, rainbow is only a small detail in life, and yet so much is said about it, about its beauty and about its powers, even if those are not real, not at all. So, what keep on making us drawn to those things? Maybe we'll find it, the rainbow connection, and so it goes! It's really a good one, worth of your time! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the very best, I must say! Wish you the best! And see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts