Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I take a small break from Sketching!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Good afternoon and Cheers! Wish you the best, dear reader! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope all is well! How is the weather where you are? Here things may diversify from Summer to Winter, as today it rained and it also made heat with the sun shining through. I read a bit of my book, but so far the most significant thing I've done was picking up my new laptop on the store, and it looks beautiful, I'm so happy with it, I need to share it with you guys asap! Just look at it! 


Now it is larger and heavier than my old computer, which is impressive, also something that concerns me, on the question of how am I gonna carry it, or use it in the bed or sofa, this is quite complicated! But anyway, details apart, I couldn't be happier with everything!



This is it concerning my new laptop, I wanted to talk a bit about taking a small break from drawing, part of it was intentional and part of it was not, as you have anxiety, college, routine, just the chances these days, in one side it's bad as I miss doing it, But I also look at the paper and feel overwhelmed, just too much to do! This is never the right mood to draw, you should go step by step, never thinking  of how hard it would be, at least for me, however, I fear losing the practice, which is silly but also a real fear, something I should write more about, in other it's good to take a break, just do doodles instead of proper sketches, don't force myself to do it, and just rest in general, I should make a drawing tomorrow if I can, or this weekend, OCD doesn't help me at all as well, making pastimes feel like an obligation left and right, it sucks so much, if I make a sketch I will sure share it with you guys, I'm planning on doing a landscape or some face, maybe a building, may take me a while but anyway, I'm just happy I can draw! And I need to practice more too, now that I got my new laptop I should look into doing digital art as well! I should take an hour of my day to practice! Who knows, maybe it will work out in the end! Well, for today this is it, creative block is been a reality these days and it's hard to draw and write as well, but I'm glad to be here, and I see you all next time! You are the best!

Comments

Popular Posts