Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say Goodbye to September! And picture of the week! Hurray!

Hello everyone! Good afternoon, happy Monday! A new week that starts! Wish you the best! How are you today? How is the weather where you are? As always, I hope all is well and hope the month overall was a good, even great one! This weekend was hard for me, just sad and a bit depressed, dont finding joy in the things I do, but anyway, this week should be better! Can you believe it? September already at its end? How fast things are going? Yea, it's pretty intense, I must say! So how are your expectations for October? I do wish you the best in the new month that comes! And how is the weather where you are? Here it's hot, hot, and more hot, a prologue of a looong summer, even with some spring though, that's how things work at the south! Also I got some nice doggos to share with you guys! Look!


This is a wonderful french bulldog that is called Franco, and that I call cow, cause he's like a little cow, with the pattern of his fur, he is cute but he likes to bite, unfortunately, BUT nothing serious, don't worry, he is super friendly, he bites to have fun, not to harm or anything, he is a good dog, so I hope. There are also other dogs in this picture, who are also extremely cute and friendly, and I love them all, one is named Dudu, and the other, because he's really new, I still don't know, but I hope to know soon.
And speaking of months and seasons, September was an interesting month, I decided to finally make a move and quit Architecture for an uncertain future, but an uncertain future is better than a sad present and a more complicated future, I finally got a new laptop, and I'm loving it, even if he's pretty heavy, making it harder to carry around, I'm interested in a course of photography, maybe it works out for me! I still need to speak with Dad and so on, hopefully things work out for me... The month also finishes with me waiting for my Civ DLC's to be delivered, as I bought them on Steam, I'm waiting for the buying to be complete, which sucks, still need to wait 3 days, so into October we go!
Also October is coming, how awesome is it? It will be an year since I started watching Over The Garden Wall, so this is pretty cool, I intend on watching it again, even though I'm kind of burn out of it, just because of the amount of times I watched it already, I hope this next month may be a good one, but anyway, it's nice to see the north entering in Fall season, while here summer/springtime comes, the bad part is that it's getting hotter and hotter, how bad is it, right? So yea, whatever comes, I just gotta go through it and enjoy every second!
And for today this is it! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the very best, and I appreciate you a lot! See you all next time!

Comments

Popular Posts