Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say hello to September!

Hello everyone! Good afternoon! Happy Sunday and I wish you the best! Happy September to you! I hope it may be a calm and nice moment for you and your friends and family and all the loved ones! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, hope things are fine, and how is the weather? Here it's a bit hot but also somewhat fresh with the sky being grey and the rain that will pour soon! What a relatively nice way to start up September, let us pray that this month may be a good one, where things are fine and stuff works out! I just want to play some The Sims and write as I can, I also want to draw! Maybe I should try my first drawing stream!Yes, I'm trying to make some streams these days! Sounds like a nice way to spend time with friends and share with the world some stuff I love, of course this is always gonna be a small project, nothing crazy going on, I read all the bad stories concerning it and I'm well aware of what bad things can happen if you focus too much into it! I also think I should start doing some album reviews, but this is another very lowkey and ongoing project, like my story was a month ago, maybe this month I will reduce my posting to two posts a week, but that's yet to be seen, a lot of TBA this month! That's exciting! Like I said, I just wanna play The Sims. I don't have much to say on this post for now except I wish you guys a good time! Also, I want to share with you guys a couple of things for your phone! Check this pictures!


Here we have a cute Corgi in a cup, this was made by @Kitschchris on Twitter, go check her out, quality stuff right there! Ideal for your phone lockscreen!


The kittens playing with the Gameboy is particularly amusing, quite amazing indeed, what a good way to start up September!


Who doesn't love Ice Cream? Having a doggo serving us Ice Cream though makes things even better!


We all deserve some time for ourselves, and this is where this fishing kitten comes from, just doing his thing and fishing up his dinner!
Another shoutout to @KitschChris for the wonderful work, of course! And for today this is it! Hope to have a productive and nice September and may things work out, cheers and see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts