Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about my particular kind of sadness

Hey guys! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well, how is the weather where you are? Here summer comes, summer goes, Winter comes, winter goes, I think that's a nice way of describing it, like a nice dance. I have some drawings to finish it, but ideally I want new color pencils in order for me to finish them, but if I don't, and I wont these present days, so I'll just try to use the ones I already have and see what result can I get! Sorry for not doing the song of the week yesterday, it was a busy day...
So somedays are hard for me guys, hard to wake up, hard to get up the bed and do my chores, such as brushing my teeth, putting the mattress back at its place, it's just this void of hopelessness that invades my life and tells me everything is out of reach, trips will take too long to be finished, courses won't be finalized, drawings wont be finished, I won't get what I want, I won't do what I want to, people are annoyed by me, and so on, this is how I feel sometimes, and this is why is hard to write on the blog sometimes as well, I don't even know my level of english properly! This is really sad, guess on those days I just have to rest it up, but I always worry those will take a long time to pass, which concerns me, of course, it's just this huge blank wall of nothingness right in front of me that refuses to leave, making me sad and miserable. This is what I feel sometimes...
I guess this is it for today! Thank you so much for being here, wish you the best, happy Saturday to you! You are the best indeed

Comments

Popular Posts