Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the week! In Which we talk about the flying house!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope all is well and I wish you the best! How is the weather where you are? Here for those who love the Sun, the sun is shining, the sky is blue, I prefer cloudy weather, BUT well for now nowhere to be seen! I'm just here writing this post on my blog, today I have another picture of the week for you guys! Let us jump right into it!


Here it is! The flying house in a sea of clouds! I love this house and I love the clouds! When I was walking a Saturday ago I came close to this house that I see on other ocasions as well, and took the picture that I was very much fond of! I also took this other picture I'm gonna show to you guys!


This is another place I like, next to the other house there is this one that is so much cherished by me! And anyway, today I just had my lunch, I hope to go to a store soon to maybe look at my new computer, if I get any, I'm happy but nervous also! Well, anyway, this is what I have to offer for today, some pictures and a bit of my routine! Well, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, I'm very grateful! Wish you the very best always, Happy Monday again! Hope you may have an amazing week! Much happiness to you and you are the best!

Comments

Popular Posts