Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the week! In which we talk about kittens at the window!

Happy Monday everyone! Good afternoon and hope you are having a good day, wish you the best! How is the weather where you are? Here I'm taking refuge at my room as the weather gets hot and the rain gets sparse! Yesterday I went on a walk, hurray, and I reflected on my struggles on drawing and what can I do to improve my situation, I feel a strong block these days drawing so every moment in which I doodle is a success for me, just figuring out ideas of what to do, and stuff like that. Where does the dust comes from, the ones we have at our houses? That's a good question, I always am amazed by the amount of dust that can be on a place coming from nowhere in particular, mysterious is life indeed, or maybe I'm stupid and the answer is obvious, either way here I am, thinking out loud, writing this post. On my walk yesterday I saw this house I shared with you guys other times, but this time I saw some cute kittens at the window, and they're adorable indeed, take a look!


They are there, judging me with their inquisitive eyes, how lovely either way, I love the bricks of this house, they look awesome, wish one day I have the opportunity to go inside there and see what's in the interior! I was thinking of a small poem yesterday on my feelings on architecture also, it goes something like this
I leave the architecture for the professionals and builders
This science is not for me
I see the ugly buildings and the Bauhaus Style
This doesn't suit my taste
Thinking about where the cables go, exhausts my mind
The technique drains my brain, everything is empty
...
It's quite hopeless, but this is how I feel at the end of my Architecture season in college, God knows what the future holds for me, I just hope I don't die soon, I want to live still, the mind is powerful, God helps me, for my mind falls into despair, maybe I shouldn't have drank that cup of coffee in the morning, God knows I'm exhausted now, mentally, I don't know why, but I shall enjoy my free time doing something that I want to do, just appreciating my new laptop, playing some games!
I guess this is it for today, just the kittens, my walk, September that goes, and so on! Wish you the best dear reader, and I see you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts