Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Sketch of the week! In which we have more improv digital art!

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! Good morning and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope all is well! How is the weather where you are? Here the weather is quite pleasant, on this beginning of springtime, though is beginning of fall season in the northern hemisphere, the change of seasons, how marvelous, I hope the rains continue to fall! I barely have any spring here, the flowers usually blossom everytime of the year, but well, as I don't have fall season as well, there is no reason for leaves to fall where I live, because there's no snow for the trees to be concerned about. Here is the land of the never ending summer season, with a mild summer in June through September, and a real summer through october and December, passing through January and having its heydays in April. I wish seasons here could be truly seasonal like in the northern hemisphere or even at the south of the country I live, but anyway, guess things happen for a reason, I just gotta live and figure stuff out.
Today I have a small and poorly made sketch to share it with you guys, one that I just finished and can't wait to show yall, let's jump into it!


Here we have my improv castle painted in my favorite colors, some trees at the background, some grass that grows too, and a tree painted with "oil painting"! Yes you work with what you got, and I was inspired to try and doodle some sketches on Paint 3D! This is the final result! How do you guys like it? Haha, I know, the quality sucks, but I didn't take anything from anyone doing it, so the world is not a worst off place because of my drawing, so in the end this is what matters right? Well, for today this is it, just a post to share it with you guys, wonderful people, the best people ever! Thank you so much for being here today! Wish you the best and you are the best, as I said, and see you next time! Hurray!

Comments