Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Song of the week! In which we go on an adventure With the Pharao's Dance

Hello everyone, happy Friday to you and good Afternoon, how are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are doing well! How is the weather where you are? Here it is rainy and cloudy, a weather I very much enjoy, the weather is fresh, how lovely! I marked some doctor appointment for me as well, so I can get my sleep on check, I always like taking care of my health, on the ways I can do, I mean, it is quite lovely to do so! I should do some drawings as well, but today I mostly wanted to play Civ VI and read my book! Let us see how it goes indeed! For now, so far so good, and today is song of the week as well, and I have a very special piece to share with you guys, a true adventure by Miles Davis, the Pharao's Dance! And just as I typed this post it started raining, I'm so happy, rain is so full of life, the smell is great as well, almost makes me go take a shower in it!



Released in 1970, with the album Bitches Brew, This huge song is a carnival for the senses, opening our ears to an incredible experience of softness and also intensity hard to get anywhere else, this song doesnt feel 20 minutes long either, it definitely flow by fast but also gently, on this very interesting kind of jazz. I found amazing how Jazz is diversified, having so many interpretations of it, this is one of the most creative, and I definitely recommend to you guys! And this is it for today, just another song for you guys to maybe listen and enjoy! Wish you the best and you are the best! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts