Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Song of the week! In which we talk about Charlie and Mother!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday to you and much happiness as well! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope all is well and I wish you the best! How is the weather where you are? Here things can be hot and rainy as well, it depends on the hour of the day and so on. I'm enjoying my new laptop and I'm so happy I have him! It is an amazing product! Today we have a song of the week! Hurray! It was just released and I think it sounds so amazing, it's by our old friend Charlie Puth, and it's called Mother



Mother is quite a song, I must say! Released after I Warned Myself, one that I didn't took much notice, Charlie comes with this dirty but well put together track, talking about sneaking around doing all the bad stuff without being caught on the action. The lyrics are very suggestive indeed, but the beat of this song is amazing, I remember myself from Attention and How Long, Attention being more sneaky and How Long being more upbeat, if all the discography of Charlie is intertwined, this is the natural sucessor of Voicenotes, I am curious to see how his next album gonna sound like, as he is never satisfied and always looking for the next project, being very critical of his two first creations, and quietly shoving down the carpet all his previous works before fame, like his funny videos on Youtube for example, a reminder that Charlie has quite the sense of humor, one that we can sense it here as well, though this song is very serious, anyways, this is what we have for today, a great song in my opinion! I really just wanted to share it with you guys and hopefully yall will like it too, definitely worth giving a try!
And this is it for today, thank you so much for being here, you are the best! See you guys next time! Hurray!

Comments

Popular Posts