Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In Which the Photography course comes to an end, and I have some ideas for new stories!

Hello dear reader! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope things are fine! Happy Sunday! Good Afternoon! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, so I'm surrounded by three fans that help me get cozy and relaxed in spite of the heat, oh terrible heat! The Wind blows as well, the winds of October and November, I have some stuff to say today on my latest course and also on some Ideas I had listening to Nightmare Before Christmas on the car! I should try to watch this movie again as it inspires me a lot! I should Watch Over The Garden Wall again as it also inspires me a lot! Wonderful shows filled with life, I love them!
So photography course is over, I saw some new people there and I also learned some new things this week, such as the lighting of a picture, how to use Adobe Lightroom, even if I don't have the program yet, we went on another photographic adventure in which we went to a traditional part of town to take some pictures and in fact I took quite a bit, also I learned how to take care of a camera, for example, how to clean it and so on, quite nice indeed, and this is it for our photography course, it is done and I had a good time, gained some knowledge, and now let's see what the future has for me! I hope it is good things that await me and not bad things.


Here's a kitten I saw on the adventure, he is really cute and friendly and I love him, or her, I don't know if he is a she or she is a he, remains a mistery so far, so let's continue...
This past days I had some ideas for new stories I might write even in the Christmas season! Stories involving Geoff Ezra and so on, in one of them Toby goes to drink some coffee and biscuits with him to catch up on the crazy old days in which he visited him for the first time, and the other should be about Noah Slipperson maybe, I'm not too sure yet, i may write about a trip someone makes to a Christmas place, or maybe someone will wake up in a different place and will get lost in it, and anyway, I have to think, but either way I'll keep the ideas brewing and see what comes out of it, maybe nothing will, but at least I have them on my mind!
I also bought new color pencils and I'm excited to share it with you guys!



They have so many new colors and I'm already testing them and loving them indeed! How lovely guys! How lovely and superb it is! I'm here now in the comfort of my chair writing for you all and I should draw something more soon! Hurray! Well, this is it for today, see you guys again soon, wish you the best and you are the best!!!!!!

Comments