Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which we say hello to October! The Process of a sketch

Hello to you! Good afternoon and happy Wednesday, today is October the second, so happy October to you! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you, today we say hello to October here in the blog! Which means fall season, happy Fall by the way, in the north and hot hot springtime where I am, or just basically Summer... Yea, Summer, let me tell you, today was HOT! Wish was not, but anyway, I survived that and my doctor exam today, which was not amusing but anyway, here I am. And with you, how was the weather?
Also, today is sketch of the week day, and I have a whole process to share with you guys! Here's how I do some of my work, but first let's begin at the end, and end at the beginning.
Here's the final result:
He doesn't have a name or a story, yet. That part I leave to you guys! What is his deal? Do tell me and I'll gladly listen! He does have a flair for fall season though, I must say...


So here is how I started this sketch, it's a whole process, first I made the first doodle, which is the one on the left, the first sheet, just to test an idea I had on my head and even did some concept ideas on my sketchbook, then I pick that idea and turned into another doodle, and from that doodle I went to do the final version of this yet unamed Sketch. I can also say he's based on Linguini from Ratatouille, one of my favorite movies!


And with this small post on the process of a drawing I say again hello to October, hopefully things go well and fine, and I wish you the best dear reader, and you are the best! See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts