Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which we talk about the different greens on the tree

Happy Thursday everyone! Good morning and wish you the best! How are today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, hot, and more hot, I miss the winter so much already, as the winds of October blows on Spring season and Summer is coming, the transition between weathers was quick and swift this year, quite a shame, it's true... And I have a drawing to show to you guys today, on this lovely fifth day of the week! Let's jump to it!
So this is the drawing I made with my new pencils this last Saturday! Hope you like to see it, it's just another landscape like the ones I like on doing!


Oh, I only used my new pencils on this one, I decided to come with different shades of green for the trees, with the main cypruss coming in different tones together in the plant that grows, I'm really happy to have got the new material, makes me really wanna draw again, maybe not like I was drawing in June-September of 2018, but comparisons never are too good to make those kind of comparisons as I was living a different era back in that time, maybe I need another reboot on drawing, and hopefully I will do something this Christmas of 2019, that should be wonderful! 
And well, this is it for today's post, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the very best! Thank you so much for everything, see you all next post! Yahoo!!!

Comments