Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we talk about the different greens on the tree

Happy Thursday everyone! Good morning and wish you the best! How are today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, hot, and more hot, I miss the winter so much already, as the winds of October blows on Spring season and Summer is coming, the transition between weathers was quick and swift this year, quite a shame, it's true... And I have a drawing to show to you guys today, on this lovely fifth day of the week! Let's jump to it!
So this is the drawing I made with my new pencils this last Saturday! Hope you like to see it, it's just another landscape like the ones I like on doing!


Oh, I only used my new pencils on this one, I decided to come with different shades of green for the trees, with the main cypruss coming in different tones together in the plant that grows, I'm really happy to have got the new material, makes me really wanna draw again, maybe not like I was drawing in June-September of 2018, but comparisons never are too good to make those kind of comparisons as I was living a different era back in that time, maybe I need another reboot on drawing, and hopefully I will do something this Christmas of 2019, that should be wonderful! 
And well, this is it for today's post, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the very best! Thank you so much for everything, see you all next post! Yahoo!!!

Comments

Popular Posts