Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we talk about my weird dream!

Happy Wednesday everyone and good afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well! So how is the weather where you are? Here is hot but bearable somehow and I'm just here hanging out after spending most of my morning and early afternoon in bed, cause why not, somedays are like that... I have some dreams to share with you guys today! One is fun and the other is spooky! How come? Well stick around to know all about it! But before that let me share some sunflowers with yall!


I do love sunflowers, they are magnificent, but well enough of that for now, let's jump into it!
The first part of the dream was a calm one, I was at a car with my mother and my friends, and everyone was singing and having a good time, which is by itself weird, and then they're like singing to some obscure Madonna songs, like what?! And my virtual friend was there at my hometown, like what²? But it gets worse, believe me, the second part is what happens next:
Basicaly a nuclear bomb fell on my former house in slow motion, and I had to sing in order to survive the apocalipse, I had to sing to keep my soul inside me as I felt my soul was escaping through my feet, when this nightmare was finally over, I was filled with burn marks and could barely walk, I said I was so sick of this WWII not being over yet thing! Like come on! I was basically a bag of bones and the mere thought of it recalls how awful was this nightmarish situation for me, in fact this is quite fitting the Halloween season! So I went back to my house to discover my heart was beating in an odd way so my mom called the doctors while I was crying and praying not to die. The dream felt so real, but the fact is it couldnt be, first of all the bomb wouldn't be dropping in slow motion, and second of all, ALL THE SURROUNDINGS WERE INTACT after the bomb was dropped! The house was fine, the garden was fine, my mother and brother were fine! My father was fine as well, as he was sleeping in the bedroom, like come on, how could this happen?! I have no idea, my brain like to play tricks with me sometimes!
Well, and this is it for today, a short halloweeny dream for you all! Thank you so much for being here and for everything! Wish you all the best! You all are the best! See you guys next time!

Comments

Popular Posts