Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the week! In which we talk about the beautiful scenario!

Happy Monday everyone! Good afternoon and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, hope all is well with you and things are fine! Are you enjoying the holiday season with Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas? I know I am! So happy for this time of the year guys! Recently I started playing a new game! City: Skylines! Do you guys like this one? I'm enjoying it so far, and I enjoy the fact that Thank Goodness my computer can run it, what a wonderful surprise it is! So, coming back to Christmas season, I have a picture I want to share with you guys! Let's jump to it!



So I found this beautiful scenario at the Christmas shop recently and I loved it so much! It makes me happy to see it! All the colors and what it means to me, the beautiful reminder of the carefree days, wonderful moments of the superb season that comes with the winds of October, the winds of such a beautiful time for photography, for faith, for colors, for happiness! What a dream come true this is! A house filled with love in it!
Sorry for sometimes writing so little on the blog guys, but sometimes just some words are necessary to express what I have on my mind! And it is a process to make a post from scratch indeed! Well thank you so much for being here, dear reader, and I wish you the best, and you are the best! See you on the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts