Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

Song of the week! In Which we Go to The Bay with Metronomy!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday and good Afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? Here things are warm and windy, but I can see clouds in the sky and I'm optimistic, I wasn't expecting the winds to come so soon this year, the winds of October and November as I can see, how lovely! How about we try to make a very short post today and see how it goes? I mean, everytime I try to do it longer and it gets short, so today we'll try a very short post! I have a song to share with you guys as well, one I can't stop listening to! The Bay by Metronomy the band!



This song is awesome and has my attention for over a month now! I can't stop listening to it! It's just so awesome! I still don't know much about this band, but it have all my ears pointed to them and I'll gladly listen to more stuff by them! In fact, I listened to the album The English Reviera and I really enjoyed most of the songs, the other ones I can't remember, I can describe this one as being electronic disco, the recipe for a good time! I recommend it to you guys! And this is it for today's post, just a nice song to open up the weekend! I'm here watching a stream of a friend and I'm having a good time as well, and I also will have a hair cut today and I'm so excited! You are the best, dear reader, and thank you so much for being here, see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts