Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we talk about a Fanart for my friend AJ!

Hello everyone, Happy November, the month of Christmas is coming! And good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well! How is the weather where you are? I hope it's fresher than is here, where the winds of November don't tone down the awful heat that comes with Summer, a season that soon will be here, coming after a brief Spring season, how I wish I could have a white christmas, with snow and cold wind, with sweaters after sweaters of layers of clothing in order to survive the terrible cold, but a cold that is better than the terrible heat that comes with December and January, but still my favorite months, one of, I also love August, the month of my Birthday! And anyway, we shall proceed, I made a fanart to my friend AJ and I'd love to share it with you guys too! Here is the unfinished version of it, with no color and stuff in it


And here is the final version of the drawing, color and everything!


My friend AJ is such a wonderful person, we talk and have a good time on Discord and Twitch! So he really deserves this fanart made for him as I love him so much! So here it is! Thank you so much for being here today dear reader! Happy Saturday to you! You are the best! See you on the next post also!

Comments