Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Picture of the week! In which we have some Floral Patterns!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you and good evening! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, hot, and hot, with a chance of hot by the noon... Oh how I miss the rainy days of August! But August was a hectic month for me, even if it was my Birthday, so here we go! I need to draw something soon, as I love drawing, and I'm here writing on the post as well! So today I wanted to bring some floral patterns for you all here at the blog! I love flowers, so let us have some of those shall we? Hurray!


So here we have, a wonderful plate with such a beautiful pattern it inspired me to draw and to do stuff! Thank God it exists on this Earth! How pretty! I love it so much guys! The flowers in a sea of Blue! How I wish I could write more on the subject, but I run out of ideas so fast is not even fun! I mean, it is fun, but anyway, you guys get me I hope! I hope to write on my story soon as well, and one day soon I will have it done! Also, it's thanksgiving season and for starters I would say I'm grateful for my friends, all of them contribute so much to my life without even trying! Thank you so much for all my friends!!! And well, for today this is it, just a small post talking about flowers and Friendship! Happy Thanksgiving season everyone! And may it be truly happy!

Comments